Riverside Veterinary Hospital offers the most advanced surgical techniques and technology. All patients are carefully screened for safety and anesthetics are specifically tailored to your pet. We have carefully trained and experienced veterinary professional and technical staff to ensure the safest, most efficient, state-of-the-art procedures for your pet.
Our surgical suite includes a heated surgery table for greater comfort, advanced sterilization techniques, patient monitoring including ECG, blood pressure, CO2 and oxygen saturation monitors, and intensive after surgery care.
Riverside’s veterinarians are experienced in a wide range of soft tissue and orthopedic surgical procedures. We use a radiowave surgical unit for many surgeries (similar to laser surgery). Riverside utilizes a board certified surgeon for more advanced surgical cases.
Here are just a few of the surgeries that our veterinarians can provide:
- Spays and neuters
- Removal of skin tumors, mammary tumors, abdominal tumors
- Foreign body removal from stomach or intestines (enterotomy, gastrotomy, intestinal resection)
- Bladder stone removal (cystotomy)
- Umbilical hernia repair, inguinal hernia repair, perineal hernia repair
- Orthopedic procedures including fracture repair with IM pins or external fixators, Medially Luxating Patella repair, Cranial Cruciate Ligament Imbrication, Femoral head Ostectomy